Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No more fever!

Finally! I still had a slight fever yesterday, but today I feel great (minus the cold that I have!) My house is slowly recuperating from my illness, too! A mom on the couch for a week = disaster!

The big excitement at our house is getting ready for Mandy's birthday party on Saturday. She's having her first really big party with lots of friends and her excitement is at a fever-pitch level! She's so excited about the grab bags, the games, the art project, the food....and I'm wondering how I'm going to cram 11 little girls (that includes my own!) in my house! I've called my sister and asked her to come for crowd control purposes!

Add onto THAT excitement that fact that we're having a new roof put on (our current roof will be torn down to the rafters)--it's just going to be a mess everywhere in this house, in and out! I'm not looking forward to the noise and chaos that this roof project will bring, but I AM looking forward to not having our office leak and not finding pieces of our roof on the grass!

My list of things I'm thankful is very long, but I'll list just a few:
1) Finally not being sick
2) Mandy and the blessing she is to our family. Her life, especially her first year, has not always been easy, but she remains joyful and good-natured!
3) This semester of school is almost done. One month from now I'll be getting ready to go on a cruise with my mom!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter