Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gotta love semester break!

That's what I'm on right now. I had ONE final (that's a first!) and it was yesterday morning. My final was pretty easy, I got an A in the class, and now I'm down to 12 months exactly until graduation! I'm off the rest of this week and next week. My plans for this week are fairly simple...I've done yard work (more of that tomorrow), and then I plan on cleaning closets and going through toys for a tot sale I'm doing on Saturday with a friend. Next week I'm going on a cruise with my mom! I'm not sure exactly where we're going, but I know it's 5 nights and I'll get to see some Mayan ruins.

Our family is doing well. Luke is also on break from his MBA classes,Mandy continues to amaze me with how well she is reading, and Kayla only sat in time-out once today (that's a record of sorts!) My sister and I took my kids and her kids to the zoo today and it was fabulous. My kids enjoyed the zoo part more than her kids did (they are 18 month old twins), but the weather was great and just being outside felt fantastic.

That's about all for now!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter