Monday, April 14, 2008

Bang, bang, bang

That's what I'm hearing outside my window right now. We are currently in the process of having our roof torn off (to the rafters) and a new one put on. Oh, the joys of home ownership. I'd rather have spent that money on a nice vacation (actually, I'd rather not have spent it at all!)

Our family is needing prayer in a specific way: Our wonderful sitter informed us that she is going to start taking college classes and would like us to find a new sitter for the summer and beyond. We are going to miss her like crazy (especially the girls), and we need to find someone to come and watch the girls. We don't want it to be just anyone; we want it to be someone who is going to love the girls, interact with them, and be reliable! I have placed some ads and have yet to hear anything back. If you could please pray that God provides the perfect someone (or someones!), that would be fantastic. Thankfully, our sitter said she won't leave us hanging and will stick around until we find someone, but I feel a responsibility to her to find someone ASAP. The new semester starts in three weeks, and in two weeks I leave on a cruise, and I really would like to have something set up prior to that! Thanks in advance for the prayers! I know that God will provide ALL our needs--I keep reminding myself of that! It's just very hard for me, the planner, to not have everything set in stone NOW!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter