Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sorry, guys!


For the two of you who actually read this (haha!), I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in forever.

Isn't my family adorable?!

Life has been CRAZY.

Beyond crazy!

But, life is still good!

I ran my first official half marathon (13.1 miles) in October, finishing in 2:04:04. I was hoping to finish in less than 2:10:00, so I was pretty happy (actually, I was just hoping to FINISH!)

Nursing school is going well. I'm extremely busy (this the reason for not posting!), but I'm having fun. I've actually done a successful IV start, and that felt pretty good (I'm sure my patient was relieved, too!)

Luke is plugging away at his MBA, and Mandy and Kayla are still loving school as well.

I promise I'll post more when I have time!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2008 at 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sooooo wish I had family pictures like that!!! I LOVE that picture! Sooo cute! I hope you have it enlarged to over 3'X2' and hanging in a prominent spot in your house!!! LOL Awesome picture!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter