Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back to reality!

Phew! What an eventful few weeks it has been! The cruise I went on was a lot of fun (although, I have to admit I wasn't overly impressed with Carnival cruise lines). Seeing my mom celebrate her huge accomplishment of losing so much weight was fantastic! I was able to speak a LOT of Spanish (haven't forgotten as much as I thought I had), see a lot of amazing sites, and have a really good time relaxing. I missed my husband and kids like CRAZY, so it was really good to see them when I got back.

I'm back to reality with classes now. I have 6 hours of class, 6 hours of lab, and 16 hours of clinical EVERY WEEK. Oh yeah--homework on top of that. Add to the mix my training for some runs (I'm donig a 10K on Saturday), teaching piano, and spending time with my family, and you have a pretty exhausted person! I'm just going to get through it, a day at a time. I won't worry about tomorrow as tomorrow has enough worries of its own :-) I tell ya, I honestly think Jesus was thinking of ME as He said those words!

My clinical rotation seems to be amazing this time. My instructor is great, the nurses with whom I work actually enjoy students, and the patient population is, um, DIVERSE! I'll leave it at that! Lots of interesting and disgusting things to report :-)

And on that note, I'll end the blog!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter