Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still around

I haven't forgotten about my blog...I promise!

I'm graduating from nursing school in 24 days! And, that means I'm 24 days away from being unemployed.

That is how you know the economy is bad--a NURSE can't find a job! I'm praying that the Lord opens the right doors. I have some good leads and potentials, and I'm just trusting and praying that I trust the Lord through this all.

There are many fun things coming up, though! Luke and I leave for Disney World the day after graduation, and we are going to meet up with Luke's brother, Logan, and his wife, Staci! We'll spend a few blissful days together in the warm sun (it better be warm, but not too warm!)

Then, on June 8, I'm flying out with the girls, my parents, and my sister to Spokane, WA. We're going to visit my in-laws and my family, and take a side trip to Seattle. My parents and sister will fly home on Saturday, June 13, and Luke will fly out the following Tuesday. We'll have time together before we celebrate Luke's brother, Jared's, wedding day.

So...lots going on!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2009 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Brie said...

Woohoo!! 3 weeks to go! You can do it...hard to believe it's already here!

Hope Mandy had a great birthday yesterday. I'm so jealous that you guys get to go to Disney World...I love that place!

And, you get back to MI the day before I arrive in Grand Rapids to work on my cousin's hair for her wedding. Maybe I can find time to sneak over and say hi quickly, if not, we'll be at the house in Detroit all summer.

We'll keep each other accountable for the next couple weeks on watching our sweet intake!

 
At April 3, 2009 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Joy said...

Congrats 24 days will fly by. I'm so happy for you. I hope you find the right job in God's timing. I just selfishly hope that you don't move away. I hope that spectrum opens their dors for you.

 
At April 17, 2009 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Joylynn Rasmussen said...

Wow you do have a lot going on Melissa! I can't wait to see you and the family down here in NC on your way to Disney. Love you, Joy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter