Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wow!

That's all I can say to describe the last few days. It has been, needless to say, BUSY! Mandy started back at school on Monday, I started again yesterday, and Luke starts back with his graduate work today. Kayla moans that she, too, wants to go to school....I can't AFFORD to have anyone else in school at this point!

Nursing school is going to be fun this semester. Well, at least it is now...we'll see what I'm saying in a few weeks! This is the first semester where I get to work with "real" patients in a "real setting." I do 4 weeks of primary care rotation and then 4 weeks of labor and delivery/post-partum. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like, and I'm praying that I still enjoy it!

The focus of this blog is gratitude, so I'll share a few things I'm thankful for right now
1) The beautiful weather (it's January in Michigan, the sun is shining, and it's relatively warm out!)
2) Kayla is completely potty-trained
3) My family is HEALTHY--no colds, flu bugs, or anything else
4) I have the world's best sitter who not only adores my kids and entertains them while I'm gone, but she also cleans my house. No, I am NOT giving her name out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter